Development of new chemical reagents and technologies for the fuel and energy complex, taking into account high environmental requirements, with the use of nanotechnologies aimed at reducing the consumption of a chemical reagent and increasing their efficiency.
Types of activities
- Development and production of chemicals for the fuel and energy sector
- Development of innovative solutions for the needs of the industry
- Creation of popular commercial products, implementation in industrial production
- Laboratory tests and analyses
- Implementation of flocculants for the intensification of water purification processes, compaction and dewatering of sediments